Need Help, Instruction:Incircle The Correct Pronoun And Identify If It Is Reflexive Or Intensive. ( Write It On The Blank) , ______1.) I Bought (Me ,

Need help

instruction:Incircle the correct pronoun and identify if it is REFLEXIVE Or INTENSIVE. ( write it on the blank)

______1.) I bought (me , myself) a book about paul bunyan.

______2.) (He, himself) is a legendary giant lumberjack of the northwoods.

______3.) the students bought (theirselves, themselves) copy of the tales.

______4.) paul bunyan (he, himself) has a good sense of humor .

______5.) my friend and (I, myself) find the legend amusing .

_______6.) the giant blue ox , babe , make (it, itself) bunyans friend.

_______7.) my wife and I have our own business . we dont have a boss , we work for (themself,ourselves).

1.) I bought myself a book about Paul Bunyan. (Intensive)

2.) He is a legendary giant lumberjack of the northwoods. (Reflexive)

3.) The students bought themselves copy of the tales. (Intensive)

4.) Paul Bunyan himself has a good sense of humor. (Intensive)

5. My friend and I find the legend amusing. (Reflexive)

6. The giant blue ox, babe, make itself Bunyans friend. (Reflexive)

7. My wife and I have our own business. We dont have a boss, we work for ourselves. (Reflexive)

Please note that intensive pronouns are pronouns that emphasizes the subject and can be removed from the sentence without changing its thought while reflexive pronouns are essential to the correct structure and thought of a sentence.

#ShareYourKnowledge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog